Well happy with discovering this gem of an app. After many many years, finally a vector drawing app with Freehand like controls for vector handles. I'm soooooo happy. For £40. That's the same price as a single month of the Creative Cloud, and here's some of the things Affinity can do that Illustrator can't:
- Custom grids (isometric, obliques....)
- Did i mention the vector handles work like Freehand?
- Sessionless undos (undo past save states)
- Image slicing
- The save speed is CRAZY fast
- Hasn't crashed yet
- Opened a document 32000px wide and didn't tell me I couldn't (Illustrator caps out at 16383px, for no reason. At all)